The Bachelor of Laws is designed to provide an enhanced program of studies for students of exceptional academic ability. The course enables students to acquire a range of practical transferable skills and knowledge that will qualify them to work in a range of interesting national or international issues relating to, among others, commercial and business transactions, legal contracts, legal dispute resolutions, election discord, the art of negotiation, social justice, and human rights. The course also endows students with the proficiency to practice law.
With levels of studies ranging form legal practice, legal science, legal theory, to legal philosophy, the course does include an enhanced research training experience. The course gives students the option to pursue Master and Doctorate degrees awarded primarily on the basis of a research thesis. In addition, the course provides opportunities for students to work together as they pursue their studies, develop their interests, and share ideas.
Students are therefore provided with a range of enhanced academic activities, such as working more closely with Visiting Judicial Fellows and participating in both domestic and overseas student exchange programs and seminars. By the final year, students will have acquired the skills and knowledge which will allow them to analyse, reason, research, advocate, interview, negotiate, and work in teams.
Why Study Law at International Undergraduate Program, Faculty of Law, Diponegoro University
- The Law Faculty is well-known as one of the best and most reputable law faculties in Indonesia, this is proven as the Faculty of Law-Universitas Diponegoro is listed in the Top 5 in this country. In addition, the law faculty has been accridited A (very good) by The Minister of Research and Higher Education in all study programs and majors (Bacherlor Degree (SH), Master of Law(MIH), Master of Notary(MKn), and Law Doctorate Program (PDIH)).
- The faculty, to which the course belongs, consistently scores in the top band in the surveys of student satisfaction and also in surveys among faculties of law.
- The course is designed to foster independent learning techniques and teach the critical analysis of legal material and the development of legal skills.
- The course is constructed and conducted in modern, diverse, and user-friendly atmosphere.
- The course is expected to be highly regarded by the legal profession.
- The course enhances students employability in policy analysis, project coordination, justice administration, human resources as well as legal and paralegal work.
- The course develops transferable collaborative, communication and presentation skills.
- The course contributes to the fulfillment of Diponegoro University, Faculty of Law, Seven Star Graduate Profile, i.e Law Policy Maker, Law Problem Solver, Negotiator, Communicator, Leader, Professional, Entrepreneur.
Prerequisities : None
Domestic and International students :
- Senior High School graduates or its equivalent, such as SMK and MA (Year 12 qualifications).
- Special access schemes.
- English requirement TOEFL IBT (7.0), IELTS (5.5).
Institutional and Annual Fees
Upfront Institutional Fees IDR 50,000,000
Semi Annual Tuition Fees IDR 20,000,000/semester
Upfront Institutional Fees IDR 60,000,000
Semi Annual Tuition Fees IDR 25,000,000/semester
The admission process is conducted and administered by : Lembaga Pengembangan dan Penjaminan Mutu Pendidikan (LP2MP) Universitas Diponegoro (Educational Development and Quality Assurance Agency at Diponegoro University)
Admission process timeline :
- Application : 4th February- 15th April 2020
- Selection Test : 27th – 28th April 2020
- Offer of admission : 6th May 2020
- Prof. Adrian Bedner (Leiden Law School)
- Prof. David Linnan (South Carolina University)
- Prof. Benedict Sheehey (Canbera University)
- Prof. David Bamford (Flinders University of South Australia)
- Prof. Dr. Yos Johan Utama, S.H., M.Hum.
- Prof. Dr. Retno Saraswati, S.H., M.Hum.
- Prof. Erlyn Indarti, S.H., M.A., Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. F.X. Joko Priyono, S.H, M.Hum.
- Prof. Dr. Eddy Pratomo, S.H., M.A.
- Prof. Dr. Budi Santoso, S.H., M.Hum.
- Dr. Darminto Hartono, S.H., LL.M.
- Dr. Paramita Prananingtyas, S.H., LL.M.
- Dr. Nanik Trihastuti, S.H, M.Hum.
- Ro’fah Setyawati, S.H., M.Hum., Ph.D.
- Dr. Drs. Agus Sarono, S.H., M.Hum.
- Dr. Tri Laksmi Indreswari, S.H., M.H.
- Dr. Adya Paramita Prabandari, S.H., M.H., MLI
- Hasyim Asy’ari, S.H., M.Si, Ph.D.
19. Dr. Aju Putrijanti, S.H, M.Hum.
20. Dr. Ani Purwanti, S.H., M.Hum.
21. Dr. R.B. Sularto, S.H., M.Hum.
22. Dr. Umi Rozah, S.H., M.Hum.
23. Lapon Tukan Leonard, S.H., M.A.
24. Hendronoto Susabdo, S.H., LL.M
25. Ery Agus Priyono, S.H., M.Hum.
26. Sartika Nanda Lestari, S.H., M.H., LL.M
27. Kartika Widya Utama, S.H., M.H.
28. Kadek Cahya Susila Wibawa, S.H., M.H.
29. Muhammad Azhar, S.H., LL.M.
30. Anggita Doramia Lumbanraja, S.H., M.H.
31. Pulung Widhi Hananto, S.H., M.H., LL.M.
32. Rahmi Dwi Sutanti, S.H., M.H.
33. Diastama Anggita Ramadhan, S.H., LL.M.
34. Aisyah Ayu Musyafah, S.H., M.Kn.
35. Rahandy Rizki Prananda, S.H., M.H.
Faculty of Law
International Undergraduate Program
Gedung Laboratorium dan Seminar Lantai 1, Fakultas Hukum Undip, Tembalang, Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia. 50261